Friday, December 24, 2010

She Back: Tiffany Pollard aka New York In Bleed Magazine


Yes Folks she is back. Ms. Tiffany Pollard aka New York of the flavor of love series on Vh1 is doing big things. She was gone but never forgotten. Ms. Pollard, truly made a statement for herself from the rest of the girls on the Vh1 Flavor of Love shows.  Hope to see her soon back on TV maybe doing another reality show. Hey we need it. Enough of the Kat Stacks bitches we need New York back on TV.





I hate to admit this but I see this outfit is going to be a fashion trend in the urban world soon.  Just watch you will see this outfit well not the same outfit but the same concept in a club.



She will always be a sexy bitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany Pollard from I Love New York is a funny chick! I enjoyed all the drama that happened because of her actions. I can always watch her episodes since I get DISH Online from DISH Network. As a DISH employee I can tell you that I can watch all my recordings and even live TV right on my computer! Go to www.dishnetwork.com for more info.

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350
nike vapormax
kyrie 4 shoes
supreme shirt
supreme clothing
nike off white
yeezy shoes
supreme
nike shox for men
nike foamposite