Monday, December 20, 2010

My Theme Song for 2011 Fantasia: Im doing Me



I can really relate to this song on so many levels. 2010 probably was one of the hardest years for me and its not even over yet but Im still here surviving what God has put on my plate. One thing I realize is that sometimes you have to go back to the bottom to discover what you thought you knew about yourself. Ladies learn to love yourself first before you can love someone else. 2010 was alot of lessons for me. Let me break it down:

1. Learning who your friends that you have known for years. Im telling you some chicks out here act like they are your ride or die chicks but let be real they are not. If someone come back and tell you one of your buddies had sex with your man.You probably be pissed right? Now you confront her and your man where both of them come with some sorry ass excuses. You would expect your buddy to want to confront your man or the dude you involve with since he told another dude that he sleep with your buddy. Well guess what she didnt do what I expected for her to do. So I drop them both.

2. The same dude you was dealing expect for you to take care of him while he out here acting like the biggest slut in the club.

3. You dealing with a dude for a period of years. He has lied, cheated, and pretty much just wasted your time of life not realizing that its never going anywhere but he dont want to let you go. Why stay if he cant commit to you to give you his name and to respect you as his partner.

These are some of the things that I was place in this year. I realize there is more to me then just a pretty face with a nice body. So for the folks that do know me Im doing me for 2011. Fellas, you got to have your own. No more feeling sorry for you and trying to help you where in the end Im the one thats looking like a fool. Ladies, get your own shit and stop depending on folks. One thing I realize you have females out here that do the samething as male do. Used folks.

No comments: