Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ghouls and Monsters:Video "Monster" by Kanye West



Now I understand this video is not the full video but somewhat a preview.  Check out the preview video to Monster by Kany West ft Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj and Bon Iver.  I will say this video will have all kinds of folks talking for days. From the illumantic theory to worshipping satan. I actually like the video. Yes it something different. I mean come on now we all know this man will never do anything normal he have to out top the other videos he has out here.  If you look at the video very closely the shoes game these females have on is the bomb. At 2:21 to 2:23 you will see Getty Image display.  Maybe its me I like stuff like this. Well enjoy.

1 comment:

Tiger Amaj Ray said...

I thought maybe I was seeing things. I knew I saw "getty images" pop up! And yes, the shoes are CRAZY! I also love this video. I did a little review for it on my own blog. http://tigerray.tumblr.com/post/2572432250/monster-kanye-west-ft-rick-ross-jay-z