Friday, December 31, 2010

Hours late Lauren Hill address Fans



some fans waited hours for Lauryn Hill to emerge during her show at Brooklyn’s Music Hall of Williamsburg on Tuesday (Dec. 28). The New York Times captured video of Ms. Hill addressing the crowd after finally taking the stage around midnight.


“I spent my entire 20s sacrificing my life to give you love. So when I hear people complain, I don’t know what to tell you,” she told the audience, some of which booed her. “I personally know I’m worth the wait.”

Two fans held up signs that read “You Just Lost One” and “This Is Insulting,” but the Grammy-winning artist was not having it. “Don’t do that. That’s disrespectful,” she told them while motioning to the exit

Come on Lauren Hill, you have fans that has been waiting forever for you to come back on the scene after all of these years and you cant be on time. You have to do better especially if you are trying to make a comeback.

No comments: