Sunday, October 10, 2010

Urban Model: MISSBELLARED

                        MISSBELLARED

                             Im so loving this black and white picture.


So while I'm updating my blog I decided to bring back the urban model of the week. So I decided to chose MissBellaRed.   Of course everyone has heard of MissBellaRed but I decided to show a different light of MissBellaRed.  I had the pleasure to Tweet with MissBellaRed on twitter who is very down to earth and about her business.  MissBellaRed is very carefree and openminded that she do tweet back with her fans. MissBellRed is a actress and model and also been in numerous videos.  To read her profile she is listed here:

And if you want to tweet with her on twitter you can find her here:


To book MissBellaRed for events you can contact her manager who is Heaven Hollywood where he can be contact at HeavenClark@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HeavenHollywood

loving miss bella red all day she is humble and very laidback like she is always high but she isn't lol nothing not to ove about this woman

Anonymous said...

My chick is fine. Ya dun know!