Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sidney Star on Big Tigger Morning Show

Transgender celebrity Sidney Starr is once again making headlines for speaking on her relationship with Chingy. The dancer and up and coming artist called in to the "Big Tigger Morning Show t"oday to clear the air once and for all about her relationship with the rapper. According to Starr, Chingy was well aware that she was not born a woman but he continued to pursue her. ?I told him that I'm transgender, I'm a transgender woman and I let him make the decision if he still wanted to deal with me?.he said, "Damn you fine! I don't believe it.'"



Basically, that was a yes.? She also adds, ?It's not so bad as people make it out to be?he viewed me as a woman.? When asked by the radio show about whether she still had male parts when she was intimate with the rapper, she responded, ?No?we did the right thing. He played his role, I played my role.? As previously reported, Starr has been called out by groupie Kat Stacks who threatened to have people ?cut her throat? like they ?cut off her d*ck? after she commented on a webcam video of Stacks showing her privates.



According to Sidney the internet sensation is just jealous. ?Oh my goodness?to me it's basically a lot of jealousy. She's upset that I'm kind of taking away from her shine. Kat Stacks is basically a gimmick. She's working for WorldstarHipHop, that's their gimmick. So I believe that she's seeing people paying me more attention?she's dried up. I guess that was her way of attacking me. She also threw in one last diss, ?I said something about her showing off her vagina and I said it was disgusting. I was just keeping it real.



Why would she show that? It wasn't a good look at all.? Starr is said to be working on a reality show pilot and says she wants to be an advocate for the LGBT community

No comments: