Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beyone and Alessandra Ambrosio Vogue Nippon Beauty-December 2010 Cover Pics

Wow Dont Beyonce look neat but to be honest with you Im not feeling her face. She look dead to me no life but the hair is what caught my attention. I used to love wearing my hair like this.

Here is the picture of Alessandra Ambrosio now I love the blue lipstick. Something way different for Vogue.
 

So apparently this is 2 covers but if you look very close to both pictures they both have the same body. Look at the hair and the hand positions. So did Vogue just photoshop Beyone face onto this body?  So the question is which cover will you be buying beyonce or Alessandra Cover? Me , I will be going with Alessandra Cover.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

wow, well spotted! I think they photo shooped Beyonce's head onto Alessandra body. I prefer the 2nd shot!