Thursday, October 21, 2010

Child Predator Jamal O. Mayfield contact LiL Wayne Daughter on Twitter



Jamal Mayfield sent these tweets to Reginae Carter a.k.a. Lil Wayne’s daughter. I don’t know exactly how old little Reginae is, but she’s far too young to have a Twitter account. Not importantly, @therealjuicyjae is RatStaxx bigggest cheerleaders and in the words of Vibrant Vixen ” co-signs with every disgusting caper she pulls” or something like that.



I’m just wondering what kind of grown man calls himself juicy in the first place? But that’s neither here nor there, the fact is that this pervert is allowed to use social networking to send inapprorpriate messages to a baby, so I’m going to do my best to expose him until he is banned. I have forwarded the tweets to the police, and if nothing else, at least it is documented if he ever acts on his primitive urges He must be feeling the heat since he blocked me from following his Tweets, but I won’t stop. I guess what I want to say is that if you have children who have accounts with social networking sites, please make sure you monitor them closely. Stop trying to be your childrens best friends, and reclaim your natural role as parents


CLICK HERE TO READ DIRTYGURL BLOG

No comments: