Thursday, April 17, 2014

Jourdan Dunn New Face For Maybelline

Jourdan_Dunn_Maybelline

British model Jourdan Dunn has join Christy Turlington and Emily DiDonato in the Maybelline New York model ambassador line up.

Here’s what she has to say:

It is an honour to be a spokesperson for such an iconic brand,” said Dunn of her appointment. “I am proud to say that I am a Maybelline girl and hopefully I can make people feel the same way I did when I saw the advertisements growing up. The brand imagery is always beautiful and positive. To now be a part of that is a dream come true!”

Dunn is no stranger to signing a beauty campaign. She is the face of YSL’s touché éclat concealer alongside Cara Delevingne, Burberry’s English rose makeup line (also modeled by Delevingne) and CK One’s Red fragrance – and that’s just this season. Her resume is practically a list of every major fashion brand on the planet.

Congratulation to Jourdan Dunn for her new adventure.

No comments: