Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Russell Simmons new Love/girlfriend



I remember seeing this chick before. I don't know how many of you watch Run's House on MTV which is actually funny to me but I love the fact that it's family oriented and show positive things within a African American Family. Oh Damn I lost track again. Well anyway I remember seeing her on a epsiode of this show where JoJo run son shows up at Russell Yoga and she was there with him. Ha Ha. Having good memory work wonders.


Have anyone notice anything. Why most of the females I have seen somewhat resemble his exwife and why the hell do this man like younger females. Come on Russ I know you are in the Fashion World but give the young chicks a break and try out a anughty Milf for a change or are you scare that your wrinkle will kick in.


OK I had a moment there. It just sad to see a older guy with a female that look like his ex-wife Kimora but look like she can be his daughter. Maybe there something wrong with this picture.

No comments: