Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Nigeria + Mixtape = LIL KIM GOT ON HER BIG GIRL PANTIES



As much as I love LiL Kim I got to say this is one attractive female but and yes I said but this lil wild vixen need to be tame. Ok enough on that subject so last weekend LiL Kim perform in Nigeria performing her MixTape. This time its being reported that MZThang got on her Big Girl Undies. Well see Mz.Thang been a naughty girl and want the world to see her private Island. I guess someone put a wrap to it.




WOW??? What the hell are they doing on stage sending out a message to dry hump on stage. Can someone please tell dude we do not need see to see his butt cheeks or his private.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I hope her Mixtape is hot well sizzling compare to this Picture of her at this concert.
Source :JJB


No comments: