Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Chris Brown and BowWow Tour



For those that have never seen Chris Brown in a concert is a must see. I decided to tag along with my 15 year to the concert so me and my 5 year old was all hype about this concert. Yes a 5 year love herself some Chris Brown. Let's just say she love to dance too.

I was really surprise that this young man could really give a very good show that was worth the money. I thought he was going to do alot of walking back and forth that gives you a headache but no his show was dynamic. Now the funny part is Me and my kids went to see this show in Washington DC at the Verizon Center. We had great seats. The sound was good. The food expensive.

Now I love this one act he did where it was him and 2 dancers on this circle thingy that turn around and the dancing moves was so awesome. You know what surprise me was when they turn off the lights so he can back to the main stage they had him walking through the crowd like it was nothing while the DJ was playing the locale Go-Go music to have the kids focus on. LOL. Yeah me and some other moms caught that move.

So for those that have kids and miss out on letting your child go to this concert please check out TicketMaster.com to see if he is revisiting your city again. Well worth the money.

No comments: