Thursday, July 31, 2014

Awww Swizz Beats and His Wife Alicia Keys are Expecting again

 

Alicia keys
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life @therealswizzz !! And to make it even sweeter we've been blessed with another angel on the way!! �������� You make me happier than I have ever known! Here's to many many more years of the best parts of life! ��☺️��
therealswizzz
Love is life & life is love and we're so excited for another GIFT from up above �� Happy Anniversary my Goddess �� 4 years of greatness & cheers to 100 plus more inshallah �� @Alicia keys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️

I’m so loving this picture of this beautiful couple.  GlamourVixen want to wish this couple a safe and happy delivery. Also Happy Anniversary.

I just love how they both announce their celebration on social media tonight.

No comments: