Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Adrienne Bailon Covers Latina Magazine September 2014 Issue

Andrienne_B_Cover Latina_Magazine

Adrienne Bailon look Glamorous in the September issue for Latina Magazine.  Here is excerpt of her interview where she is talking about her ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian.

Now if you are a Kardashian fan then you that family is having some issue Rob.  Well once again here is hard blow to the guts.  Check it out below:

Adrienne pointed out that Rob wasn’t innocent, saying: ‘It's common knowledge that he cheated on me. It always bothered me that people were like, “Pero, why couldn’t you forgive him?”
‘Why are women always the ones who have to forgive? If you cheated on a man, he would be like, “You're disgusting, and I want nothing to do with you.” But women, we're supposed to be like, “He messed up. He made a mistake.”’
And the 30-year-old was quick to affirm that she didn’t have any regrets about ending things with the reality star, 27.
‘In my situation, it wasn't like, “Oh my God! I made a mistake!”’ she admitted. ‘He strategically planned things out so that he could cheat on me, and that to me was so disloyal.’
But one thing Adrienne does regret is appearing on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
‘To be stuck with that Kardashian label, that was so hurtful to me and to my career,’ Adrienne revealed. ‘I probably realized that too late – not that it would've affected my decisions in terms of who I dated, but it would've affected my decision to appear on the show.’
The star explained that she didn’t think ‘anyone would even care,’ but is still getting grief.

‘To this day, people will still say, “You ruined Rob's life!” and I'll think, “Damn, I was still playing with Barbie dolls when I met him.”’
While she admits she was very young when she fell for the sock entrepreneur, that didn’t stop Adrienne from getting a tattoo of his name. She explained to Us Weekly: ‘I was genuinely in love with him and thought, “If he's going to do this, I'm going to do this, too.”’
However the singer and actress, who these days is loved up with Roc Nation’s Lenny S., is now getting the inking removed.
‘I have not been in a relationship with Rob for six years,’ she told the publication earlier this month. ‘And I've been with my current boyfriend for five years. I think it's time to remove it.’
Adrienne appears on the cover of Latina’s September issue, looking flawless with gold eye shadow, nude lips and an embellished black and gold dress.

No comments: