Thursday, June 21, 2007

Usher's Fiancee Tameka Foster Speaks Out on the Rumors, Romance and the Rock: Tameka's Turn






As rumors swirl around her engagement to R&B superstar Usher, celebrity stylist Tameka Foster shares a few confessions of her own with essence.com about the end of her marriage, her alleged pregnancy and being labeled a gold digger.







Here are some of the interview:

Tameka Foster takes on the Queen of All Media.

Radio Talk: "Wendy Williams is obsessed with me."

Essence.com: You aren't just talked about in cyberspace; you're being shouted out on the airwaves as well, especially by shock jock Wendy Williams.

Tameka Foster: Wendy Williams is obsessed with me. I think that is so sexy to have someone talk about me every day, especially when I don't have a CD, demo or TV pilot. I'm just a stylist and designer and if I can be mentioned in the same breath as Diddy, then I must be doing something right. I think she loves me more than she lets on. I need to make her a part of my marketing team.

Essence.com: Has she ever met you?

T.F.: Yes, I appeared on her show a couple of years ago after meeting her at a fashion party for Rocawear at the Hotel Gansevoort in Manhattan. She invited me to come on her show and talk about my clients. I knew she'd ask me some personal things. When I showed up she jumped right into asking me questions about Usher and his mom and whether or not he is rude to her and if they get along. I didn't go there for that... So her version is that I was drunk and I came to her show to air dirty laundry on Usher. But the truth is she was mad because I wouldn't dish on anybody.

It must be nice to have a fan so worthy that loves to talk about you good or bad.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE INTEVIEW

No comments: