Sunday, May 25, 2014

T.I. vs Floyd Mayweather Fight over Wife Tameka Harris(Tiny)

Floyd_T.I_Tiny_vegas

This sure has been one hell of a weekend.  We going to allegedly say that Floyd Mayweather got into fight over T.I. wife Tiny in Vegas.

This weekend was Floyd baby girl Iyanna Mayweather 14th birthday where she was celebrating with Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, 2 chainz, along with some other celebrities.

Floyd_T.I_Tiny_vegas2

Tiny posted this with the Caption: “Had to come and see my new booboo”.

Tiny husband was hosting at Prive nightclub tonight so somebody had to go and tell T.I. what was going on for him to get all hot in his pants.

(reposted from #balleralert) This how the fight got started.)

Here is the beginning of it where you hear floyd telling T.I. to control his B***tch.  Don’t get mad blah blah of course the video cut off.

 

Here we have the second video that taken place where Floyd was sitting down at Fat Burger eating when once again T.I. approach him with his buddy Dro.  Word must had gotten out of context because as you can see chairs are flying and people are screaming that they are fighting.

 

Last video  is of Floyd walking away so I take it the police was call and both T.I and Floyd left the scene.

Now we all have heard the rumors of T.I. and Tiny aka Tameka Harris having marriage problems .  Allegedly T.I. supposely had a baby with his mistress along with moving in with her.  How in a rap song  he admitted to everything he has done wrong and now here we have T.I fighting a prize champion over his wife.  Wow what a way to get back at your husband for humiliating you is to get attention from another man.  You go Tiny.

I guess we can say whatever happen in Vegas stay in Vegas well I guess this is not the case.

No comments: