Thursday, March 27, 2014

Nicole Ritchie For ElleUsa Snap By Hao Zeng

Nicole Richie has completely transformed from her Paris Hilton’s side kick days. Not only is she a fashion icon but also a talented designer for House of Harlow 1960. Take a look below at her effortless style as she plays dress up for Elle.

Read excerpts below:

On who an intelligent woman is: Someone who’s confident, has a clear idea of what she wants, and goes after that. It’s passion, but it’s about what you do after that—it’s about following your dreams.

On layering outfits: My daughter actually taught me this trick. She is the girliest girl ever, so the only way I can get her dressed in the winter is to put turtlenecks under her dresses. And I think that’s so chic.

On flat shoes: I wear flat shoes all the time. There’s not anything cute about waddling in some heels that you’re not comfortable in. My one rule is that I always wear flats to weddings.

nicole-richie-by-hao-zeng-1nicole-richie-by-hao-zeng-2

nicole-richie-by-hao-zeng-3nicole-richie-by-hao-zeng-4

Source: Elle Magazine

No comments: