Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union Shows Off The Engagement Ring For New Years

I guess we can say now that everything is out in the open that Gabrielle Union is still engage and no matter what  or who she still going to marry her man Dwayne Wade.

Check out the pose by showing “Damn right bitches he might has a baby with a well known groupie but I got the ring and will soon be Mrs. Dwayne Wade”.

Gabrielle Union all I have to say is I hope you get a iron clan prenup on this fool. A cheating claus where everytime he decides to cheat or it get place in the media he will pay you. 

I know Gabrielle has a reason to marry Dwayne well a plan.

Of course we have the Bosh pose with Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade on New Years in the Bahamas celebrating the new year together.

No comments: