Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It’s A Boy!!!! Dwayne Wade Has Confirmed He has A New Baby With Mistress and Not With Gabby Union

dwyane-wade-gabrielle-union
Just last week Dwayne Wade propose to Gabrielle Union to marry him and now here we have this bombshell of discovery that Dwayne just had another baby with a long time friend of his.
According to  Mr. Wade, he is claiming that they was on a break. Yeah right.
“I’m in the public eye, so obviously that’s a part of it. But, it’s kind of … as I’ve always done my whole life, is always focus on what’s most important to me and my family, and that’s being a great father. I’ve always tried to show my importance in my kids’ lives and it doesn’t change now. But, yeah, I had a time, in our pain and our hurt, (but) a blessing came out of it in my life, having a son that was born healthy. So, I’m moving on.”He said he and Gabby worked through the issue privately as a couple and that she was aware of the child before their engagement in December.”
Truth be told I call BS on this stunt.  Why tell the world aka the media you was on break.  Just be honest and admit that Dwayne and Gabrielle Union had broken up and he was seeing this other chick.

No comments: