Friday, November 22, 2013

Oh No Lamar Odom Drunk And Admitted to Cheating On Khloe Kardashian While Free styling Rapping With Shirtless Best friend

lamarodom

 

TMZ finally landed a video of Lamar Odom either high as hell or Drunk.  In this video we have Lamar and his best friend rapping where both of them are shirtless.

“I know all of the tricks… I know all the pricks… They can’t say it to my face what they saying’ to the papes. F**k all that. I’m still on a chase and I’m far from ra-jaesh,” Lamar said in his first verse.  He later continued, “Keep the grass cut so I can always see the stakes… But let me tell you something. I’m telling you s**t was me. That’s why the boy got his own freaking place… When Khloe’s out of town, I still be on the DL… You take us to the jungle and we A-OK. All I do is p-rrr and the pain goes away… In some place where they hate blacks. That’s why I stay in the room, smoke a little trigs and watch the town run black.”

There has been reports that Lamar and Khloe was suppose to be working things out but after this public announcement of him cheating on Khloe  I truly hope she take this as lost and continue on with her life.

 

No comments: