Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lawerence Washington as we know on RHOA Sheree BFF Debut Closet Freak

Introducing Lawrence Washingtion Closet Freak





Work it bitch So tonight we are introduce to Lawrence aka Sheree BFF the singer not the hairstylist and I do have to say he can sing. Lawrence has become Kandi artist working on the song "Closet Freaks". Now some are saying isnt thats the name of Lisa clothing line? Yes it is. Lisa Hartwell has a clothing line and Kandi as the producer created a song. Big Differences.  So I had to get on youtube to search if he have a CD out. Well folks enjoy. I have to give him a A+. His voice is dynamite and his performance is the bomb.  I love watch gay men perform.

Anyway Lawrenece is in good hands with Kandi so I wish him the best on his Album.

No comments: