Thursday, September 2, 2010

The honeymoon is over: T.I and Tiny busted for possession

All I can do is shake my head on this one. Come on folks if you are going to smoke weed or whatever that make you happy atleast wait till you get home.  T.I should have known better.  Sorry folks but this does not give rappers, artists, or any hollyweird folks special privilage to not know the law.


The honeymoon is over for T.I. and his wife Tameka Cottle because TMZ has learned they were arrested tonight and booked for the alleged possession of a controlled substance.

Law enforcement sources tell us L.A. County Sheriff's deputies pulled over the multi-platinum selling rapper and his wife in a Maybach on Sunset Boulevard around 10:30PM. Deputies say they smelled marijuana, and after searching the vehicle they arrested T.I. and Tameka.


The couple just got married on July 30 in Miami, and T.I. -- real name Clifford Harris Jr. -- is on probation after doing seven months in prison on federal weapons charges.

We're told T.I. and Tameka are in custody right now. Bail amount is $10,000.

Source: TMZ.com

No comments: