Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kim Kardashian does Allure: Kim K trying to get past her Past


“The challenges of dating, gosh,” the 29-year-old reality star tells the September issue of Allure magazine. “Who would ever want to deal with a hectic schedule and not really [getting] to see someone that often? That’s the reality of my life right now, that I don’t have a lot of time.” “You know, it’s tough, but I’m totally fine on my own,” Kardashian tells Allure. “I’ve always been in a relationship. So it’s kind of refreshing to just do me 100% and not worry about, ‘Do I have to call this person when I get home?’ ” “Not my most proud moment,” she tells the magazine. “It was humiliating. But now let’s move on. Not that I don’t think it’s [no one's] business, but I think I’ve done a good job of replacing negative things with positive things.”




“It’s nothing that I regret – being on the cover of Playboy is very iconic,” she says. “I was like, ‘OK, I’m proud to do this and to show people that I don’t have to be stick-skinny to be looked at as a sex symbol, and to me that’s not what’s attractive anyway.’ So I was all for it, although I was very nervous.”



She continues, “After the fact, I said, ‘I wish I hadn’t done Playboy then’ – not that it’s something I wouldn’t do now, but because then I wasn’t in the best shape of my life. I lost about 15 pounds, and I feel so proud. I look back and say, ‘Oh, my God, I was so heavy then.’ If you look now, I’m so much skinnier; my face is so much slimmer; my whole stomach is defined. When I am in shape, I feel sexy,” says Kardashian, adding that she’s “obsessed” with laser hair removal because of her Armenian descent. “Arms, bikini, legs, underarms … my entire body is hairless,” she reveals.



Despite being voted “Most Likely to Meet Her Husband at the Million Man March” and “Most Likely to Lie About Her Ethnicity” in high school, Kardashian says she “loved Salma Hayek and Jennifer Lopez and very ethnic beauties” when she was a teen. “I loved Marilyn Monroe and Sophia Loren, and Elizabeth Taylor, I’d have to say, is one of my favorites,” she adds. Although she hopes to one day star in a sitcom, “maybe about a career woman,” Kardashian also has motherhood on her mind. “In five years I would hope to be settled down, have a baby or two,” Kardashian admits. “I always thought, ‘For sure, when I’m 30, I’ll have four kids like my mom.’ “



Source

No comments: