Friday, May 2, 2008

User will not sale out his baby pics but they will be on the issue of Essence Magazine



In no way would I ever pimp out my child for money. I am livid that people talk about my child," Usher told us. In fact, he has posed - for free - with his son for an "incredible" Father's Day cover for Essence Magazine."What makes you a man more than being a father to your child? I recognize I gave anonymity away when I became an artist, but to have people try to paint a horrible picture of what's so beautiful - it's obvious someone is trying to stop something so beautiful."



Now about a month or ago there was a buzz in the gossip world that his Wifey was trying their son pic to Essence Magazine for 2 million. So what is really the truth?


I smell BullShit with this couple.

No comments: