Friday, August 10, 2007

She Back: Tiffany Pollard aka ILOVENEWYORK ** New Home and New Weave**


WOW can we say DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN.
Tiffany Pollard got a upgrade and a new pad.
Well I guess Vh1 got the hit to give Ms. NewYork a new look but ummmmmm whatever happen to looking natural.
I see she invested in a front-lace wig or weave which to me look alot better then the weave she was wearing before.
Wondering did the momma get a upgrade too?
Even though I am not a NewYork fan I hope she find the love this time around or will Vh1 bring her back the 4th time around. Well let's hope she find a man this time around.


Check out the new house. So is this one of the new houses Vh1 setup or did they rent out the house.
Well anyway click here to get a better view of the house and to read how the momma has place the guys.

No comments: