Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Louis Vuitton laundry-bagesque


I know you all are wondering why do I have a laundry bag picture showing well this is one of the newest bags by Lous Vitton the "Louis Vuitton laundry-bagesque". I actually watch the Fashion show that include this bag. Have you guys ever notice when you go to a fashion show the music be the bomb. Ok a lil off but the music be nice. Alright back to bag. Now I love Louis Vuitton handbags and etc but this one got me laughing so hard. You all how the Chinese be duplicated handbags so I am wondering the next time I see a bag stand in NY or DC will they have these bags on the stand or would they go to dollar store and purchase a bunch of laundry bags, get some paints and copy the logo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we-are-so-sharp-in-dc-i-like-the-bag-but-it-aint-all-that

Anonymous said...

YOU-SEE-IN-DC-WE-HAVE-OUR-OWN-STYLE-WITH-THE-EXCEPTIONS-OF-A-FEW-BAMMAS-BUT-IM-NOT-ONE-OF-THEM-I-GO-TO-THE-HOTES-SHOWS-EVERYWHERE-IVE-MET-THE-HOTTEST-STARES-SAY-WHAT-I-SHOULD-HAVE-A-LITTLE-BLACK-BOOK-BUT-WHAT-I-WANT-IS-SEXY-TI-UMMM--WHAT-I-WOULD-DO-WITH-THAT-TASTY-TREAT-LIKE-STARBURST-CANT-JUST-PICK-ONE-SO-IF-YOURE-EVER-IN-DC-STOP-PASS-THE-WITE-AND-GOLD-HOUSE

Anonymous said...

YOU-SEE-IN-DC-WE-OR-SHOULD-I-SAY-I-HAVE-A-RATHER-GRAND-STYLE-A-LITTLE-HIP-HOP-MIX-WITH-SEXY-BACK-AND-A-LITTLE-SPARKLE-I-CALLIT-EYE-CANDY-I-SAY-DO-YOU-